Regulatory Technology Advice | Deployment | Development | Optimisation
Aptitude Functional Consultant - USA
Aptitude Functional Consultant
Estimated Duration: On going
In response to increasing regulatory client led demand (IFRS9/IFRS15/IFRS16) we require experienced Aptitude Functional Consultants to take part in various projects USA wide. The Functional Specialist supports the product development lifecycle and partners with development, delivery, finance, sales, and support teams on new and existing customer engagements and is primarily responsible for being a subject matter expert on Aptitude Software product capabilities. Activities include supporting product enhancements driven by customer and/or product road map requirements, articulating product features and benefits to various internal and external teams, and demonstrating financial and business solutions which will satisfy the customer’s needs. We are looking for an accomplished, self-motivated Business Analyst or Accounting professional who has experience designing, testing, and supporting financial accounting solutions.
· You will be a subject matter expert from both a functional and technical perspective in Aptitude’s Revenue Recognition Engine (ARRE).
· Perform operational accounting related business analysis as it pertains to the mapping of Aptitude Software products and solution to customer requirements.
· Support all phases of Aptitude Software’s product development lifecycle from design through release.
· Execute and assist with Aptitude Software product testing including defect resolution, enhancement acceptance, client configuration, and business quality testing.
· Assist with roll-out and support of partners for managed services of Aptitude Software’s products.
· Configure and lead demonstrations of Aptitude Software products and solutions to customer requirements.
· Communicate and coordinate effectively with the customer, project leads, sales team, and finance and support SME’s.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
· Extensive experience with operational accounting processes and procedures within large and complex organizations.
· Experience with implementing Aptitude Financial Systems/General Ledger projects.
· Superior ability to identify and translate customer requirements.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Experience with presenting finance solutions to broad business and IT audiences.
· Experience in working with data driven projects (i.e. Data warehouses, data-marts, accounting engines, sub-ledgers, general ledgers).
· Highly intelligent, creative and innovative, but with the discipline and hands on approach and personal drive to achieve practical results.
· Familiarity with IFRS 15 Revenue Accounting standards
· Experience with Rules Based Software, Back-office Finance IT Architecture and Revenue Management Software.
You will be rewarded with exceptional remuneration and exposure to high profile, commercially critical projects. Projects typically last between 9 and 24 months. If this sounds of interest, please apply now.